SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
Our award-winning Annapolis based Interior Design Firm is currently seeking Senior Interior Designers for our Residential Team.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Hand drafting skills, including space planning and working knowledge of CAD;
- Proficient in furniture/accessory placement;
- Functionality/understanding of the function of the designed spaces;
- History of design – able to define the style and feeling of a design;
- Knowledge of marketing statement/lifestyle elements;
- Proficiency in paperwork, budget guidelines, paper processes throughout a project;
- Knowledge of vendor resources and communication with vendors and sub-contractors;
- Ability to follow through, effective decision making, effective/responsible communication to foster good team interaction;
- Establish a personal image and refine client interaction skills;
- Handle a job from beginning to end – schematic design, design development, ordering, installation and follow up;
- Proficient design presentation skills;
- Understanding and meeting a design budget;
- Development of time management skills;
- Promote stock use;
- Expert understanding of architectural detailing of space, application, and resources;
- Ability to read plans in-depth and visualize a room as a 3-dimensional space;
- Professional practice – hold the highest standard of image and develop skillful client interaction; and
- Must work independently at all times.
Please send cover letter and resume along with an online portfolio to email@example.com
This is a full-time, immediate position.
Must possess a minimum 4-year degree in Interior Design with 5 years of experience.